shalat

APPOINTMENT

Hi guys ,meet again with me ,now I will describe about the second topic in this semester is APPOINTMENT. check it out !


Definition of Appointment :

Appointment tells about agreement for meeting. It's good to make an Appointment before you meet someone or people .


Making Appointment is a kind of expression which is used to conduct promise .

How to make an Appointment ?
  •  I'd like to make an appointment with ...(you/name) .
  •  I want to an appointment to see ...(kim bum)
  •  I'd like to make an appointment to see ...(indah)
  •  I'd like you to come and see me .
  •  Can I come and see you ??
  •  What about ...(friday) .

How to Accepting an Appointment ?
  •  All right, see you there !
  •  No problem, I'm free on ...(monday)
  •  Be there on time .
  •  I will wait for you there .
  •  It's a deal .

How to Changing an Appointment ?
  •  What about ...(sunday 5 p.m)
  •  Is that Ok. If we meet at 10 tomorrow morning ??
  •  Do you have another time this afternoon ??
  •  Could we change the day (time) of the meeting ??
  •  Would you mind if we change the day (time) of the meeting ??

How to Cancelling an Appointment ?
  •  I'm sorry. I'm very busy .
  •  I'm terrible sorry. I have to put off my appointment .
  •  I'm afraid I have to postpone my appointment with ...                    
    (Toni tomorrow morning) .



Example dialogue about Appointment :

Riana     : Could I come and see you this afternoon ??
Kristian : All right ! see you there .
Riana     : Could I came to your home this afternoon ??
Kristian : I'll wait for you .
Riana     : What time I could go to your home ??
Kristian : No problem, I'm free at 3 p.m .
Riana     : Thank's kristian, I'll be there on time .

Other Example :
Making and Accepting Appointment :
Daniela : Let's see Aunt Mischele in the hospital.
Cliff : I'm sorry, not now.I have to finish the homework and send it to Ms. Rito.
Daniela : What about tomorrow afternoon at 04.00 pm ? 
Cliff : Tomorrow afternoon at 04.00 pm? O.K

Canceling an appointment :
Rose : Yes.I have to postpone our appointment to visit Lelly this afternoon.You know, I have to finish my assignment and collect it tomorrow . I'm sorry.
Eva : That's O.K .Maybe some other time .

Template by : Kendhin x-template.blogspot.com