shalat

INVITATION

hi guys this is the first topic in the first semester ,so ,do you know about INVITATION ? And if you not know about this ,let's see together ! :)

what is INVITATION ??

Definition of Invitation :
Invitation tell about how to invite or ask someone to come along or join a particular program or activity .
  Invitation include : How to invite someone ,How to accept an Invitation from someone and How to refuse/decline on Invitation.
   

1. How to Invite someone ?
     If we want to invite someone , we can say:

  • I would like you to
  • would like you to ??
  • shall we ...??
  • Let's have dinner together with me tonight .
  • I'd like to invite you to ..
  • re you free on...? Would you like to ....
  • I was wondering if you'd like to ....
2. How to accept an Invitation  ?
     If we want to accepting an invitation ,we can say :
  •  All right !
  •  I'll come .
  •  I would love to .
  • Thank you I'd love to.
  • Yes ,thank you .What's time ?
  • Sounds great.
  • I would be wonderful.
  • Okay.
  • All right.
  • I'm glad to be able to accept.
  • I will . Thanks for your invitation.
  • That's good idea.

3. How to refuse/decline on Invitation ??
     But if we want to refusing an invitation, we can say :
  •  I'm afraid. I can't .
  •  That's very kind of you, but ..
  •  I can't for now because I'm very busy ..
  •  I wish I could , but I have a promised to go with my old friends to the downtown.
  •  I'd really like to , but I have to finish my job first.
  • Unfortunately ,I won't be able to come because I have made plan.
Type of invitation :
 
1.Formal invitation
   Formal invitation is usually originate from institutes ,companies and a kind of it.Normally formal invitation is written invitation.
2.Informal invitation
   Informal invitation is personal invitation given to a friend , family , etc. informal invitation can be written invitation and verbal invitation.

And now if you have been see an How to invite other people ,How to accept an Invitation from other people and How to refuse/decline on Invitation other people.
For the Example of dialogue about Invitation

Ayu       : Hi, thes. what are you doing tonight ??
Thesa    : I'll just stay at home .
Ayu       : Well, would you like to come my birthday tonight ? *)
Thesa   : Oh, you are going to celebrate your birthday, what time ??
Ayu       : at 6 p.m. don't be late .
Thesa   : All right ! thank's for you to invite me **) .
Ayu       : Okay. see you tonight. good bye ..
Thesa   : bye bye ..:)

*) making an invitation
**) accept an invitation

Other example :
Sasa : Hi Ton . What are you doing tonight ?
Toni : I will just stay at home.
Sasa : Well , would you like to come my birthday party tonight ?
Toni : Oww, are you going to celebrate your birthday , what time ?
Sasa : at 06.00 pm. Don't be late .
Toni: All right,thank's for you invite me.
Sasa : Okay .See you tonight. Good bye .
Toni : Good bye too.


 Enough for explanation of INVITATION , i hope this information is useful for all ,thank you ! :)

Template by : Kendhin x-template.blogspot.com