shalat

HAPPINESS EXPRESSIONS

now ,we will learn about HAPPINESS EXPRESSIONS ,check this out !
Let's see the definition of Happiness Expressions :

Definition of Happiness Expressions :
   Happiness Expressions is an expression that is used to show that someone or people one glad have excited feelings .



What is HAPPINESS EXPRESSIONS ?


  • It is important first understand that the term "happiness" refers to the emotion, mood, and state of happiness, however researchers generally study the more enduring "state" . 
  • Expressions is used to expressions happiness feelings when we are successful to do something .




What would you say to express you happiness ??

  •  I'm happy because ..
  •  Fantastic !
  •  My life's fun of happy day .
  •  You make me happy .
  •  I'm so glad that you .
  •  I like !
  •  I love !
  •  I'm satisfied with ..
  •  I'm pleased with ..
  •  Congratulation !!
  •  Exciting !! 
  • That's wonderful
  • Great  
  • Terrific
  • Hooray
  • Yippe
  • It sounds like fun
  • I'm pleased/delighted about it.
  • It is the best thing I've heard for a long time.
  • Fantastic.



We can Happiness Expressions of by :

  •  Word (kata-kata)
  •  Gestures (Gerakan)



For the Example of dialogue about Happiness Expressions :


Vira  : What do you accept from your birthday, vivi ?
Vivi  : Fantastic ! I can a new bag from my father .
           That's new bag. It's very good .
Vira  : Oh, I'm happy to hear it .
Vivi  : Thank's vira .
Vira  : You're welcome .

Other example dialogue about Happiness Expressions:

Dio : I heard that you have got a Panasonic Award .
Anita : That's right.
Dio : I'm so happy for you
Anita : Thank you very much.


Cahyo : I saw your music concert last night. Your music band is very
                professional and got a music award. I'm very glad to see that.
Fahlevi : Oh ,thanks for your appreciation.


Sri : I just knew you have a cat.
Amel : I do Mr.Ridwan gave me this cat two days ago. I'm so happy about it. 
             You know, I really want to have a cat.
Sri : It's really pretty.

Template by : Kendhin x-template.blogspot.com