shalat

GAINING ATTENTION

this the fourth topic about GAINING ATTENTION,let's see it .


Definition of Gaining Attention :

Gaining Attention is a way or expression that is spoken so that other people will pay their attention to that we want to .

What is ATTENTION ?
  
  Attention is the cognitive process of selectively concentrating on one aspect of the environment while ignoring other things. Attention has also been referred to as allocation of processing resources.

Asking for attention (formal) : 
  •  Excuse me, I wonder if I could trouble you .
  •  May I have your attention, please !
  •  Excuse me ! 
  •  Sorry to trouble you .
  •  Sorry to bother you .
  •  Excuse me,look here.
  • listen to me ,please.


Asking for attention (informal) :

  •  Look at me !
  •  Look what I’ve got here !
  •  Look here !
  •  Look !
  •  Hey !
  •  Attention, Please !
  • listen to me ,please.

Showing attention:

  •  I see .                           
  •  Oh , yes .
  •  Really ?
  •  Mmmmm ...                 
  •  Ahaaa ...                       
  •  How interesting            
  •  I know what you mean  
  •  Oh, oh                          
  •  Well’ well, well
  •  look at you !
  •  what's the matter ?
  •  that's wonderful.
  •  is everything all right ?
  •  oh really ? is it true ?
  •  oh my God.What happen ? Oh my god!!! 
  •  What happens next ? 
  •  What’s next ?
  •  Is that all ? 
  •  Indeed ? 
  •  Woww ...


Example :

Tina         : Excuse me, Mrs !
Mrs. Ichi : Yes, what happen ?
Tina         : Can you speak in Hermany ?
Mrs. Ichi : Oh, I can't speak in Germany, sir. I just can speak an english. I'm sorry ..
Tina        : Ok. Thank's .
Mrs. Ichi : you're welcome ..:)

other example :

Vinna : You look so pale. Are you alright ?
Tina : I think I've got a temperature .
Vinna : Really ? Let me take you to school clinic.
Tina : O.K Thanks
Vinna : No problem.

Template by : Kendhin x-template.blogspot.com