shalat

INVITATION (WRITTEN)

the third  third topic is INVITATION,let's learn more about it... go !!



Definition of Invitations :
 Most spore invitation are in the farm of question they often begin with will,would,would you like to,would you care to,etc

Offering invitation
-> Would you like to come to the restaurant this evening?
-> Will you join us?
-> Would you care to have dinner with us tonight?
-> Could you come to a party at my place tomorrow?
-> I wander whether you would care to come on a picnic with us next week?

Accepting invitation :

-> Yes,I’d love very much.
-> Thank you.
-> Yes,with pleasure.


Refusing :
 
-> If you don’t mind,i’d rather not.
-> Thank you,i’m busy,may be next time.
-> I have got another appointment.
-> I’m sorry.
-> I’ve lost to work to do.

    Invitation Verbal

Example:
  • We want to invite you to come to our house
  • Can you come to my restaurant
  • Are you free tonight?

Accepting :

  • I like that
  • That sounds good
  • Thank you for inviting

Refusing :

  • I like that but I can’t
  • I’m very sorry for not able to come
  • Sorry, I’m very busy

Template by : Kendhin x-template.blogspot.com