shalat

SYMPATHY EXPRESSION

the fifth topis is SYMPATHY  EXPRESSION. let's see it  !! Definition Sympathy Expression                                                                                 


Sympathy Expression is an expression or feeling of pity and sorrow when we know and see someone or people are unlucky or have trouble and in bad condition.
    Formal Expression :
-    I’m sorry to hear that!

-    I hope you will be patient  and fear less!


-    Oh, how awful?
-    How pity you are?
-    I’m extremely sorry to hear that!

-    What a terrible situation?

-    I’d like to express my deepen condolences.




  How Can We Give “ Sympathy Expression “ To Someone ?
 
-          We express it directly to him/her orally or we causeway  letter or card by post also by short message service (SMS), e-mail, television, radio, and newspaper if he/she who got the trouble is far from us.

-          To a friend of family who has experienced a death personal loss, or other misfortune or perhaps this person was recently divorced or has been injured in a accident.

    Responding To Condolences: 



-    Thank you!  
-    that's very kind of you !
-    God gives and God take away.
-    that's life
-    it's god's will i suppose
-    There is nothing that can be done about it

For the example of dialogue about sympathy expression.

that's very kind of you !

Windi : You know that ? David has lost contact with his friend.
Nana :  I'm awfully sorry about information it .

Tyas : I lost a lot of money yesterday night.
Arinda : I'm really sorry to hear that.
Tyas : Thanks for your sympathy.

Ali : My football team was defeated in the game.
Tya : Oh no! What a pity .
Ali : Thank you for your sympathy.

Akmal : My right leg was broken in the car accident .
Priska : How terrible ! Have you X-Rayed it ? 
Akmal : Not yet. I have no money for going to a doctor.
Priska : Poor you !
Akmal : Thanks for your deep condolences

Template by : Kendhin x-template.blogspot.com